Free Fellowship Focused on Hands-on Experience
We give aspiring machine learning engineers the chance to hone their skills by building real-world applications. The number one qualification employers look for when hiring an ML engineering candidate is previous experience.
- build scalable machine learning models with agile software development methodology
- mentoring by experienced ML practitioners
- full-time for four months
- pair program with other fellows and mentors
- apply latest research in deep learning, reinforcement learning, generative adversarial networks, etc.
- program is offered in San Francisco and London (soon will be offered in Zürich, Shanghai and Singapore)
Fellows from previous cohorts are now in data science roles at Uber Advanced Technologies Center, Facebook, Yelp, Orange, etc. See a complete list of our past fellows.
Hiring Partners & Employers
Former Fellow Testimonials
Trevor Lindsay, Facebook
Applying to the fellowship was the best thing I could have done for my career. There’s really no other program like it out there where you can take the lead on a project for a hedge fund and deliver a product that will actually be used. I gained invaluable experience in advanced ML methods that boosted my confidence in interviews and landed me where I am today!
Stephanie Oh, Sentient Technologies
The program addressed my desire to research the latest deep learning advancements and to interface with and deliver actual products to real clients. Not only did I learn a great deal about machine learning from the mentors, but also how to efficiently manage and deliver a product.